Thursday, February 16, 2006

Whew!! What a week!!

I have been running all week. Monday there was a snow delay for school, had to do a quick grocery shopping and then had a meeting with Ryan's therapist. Home after that for lunch, back to work, home to make dinner, bathe the kids, help with homework, dishes and bed. Tuesday was court, and that's another post in itself. Wednesday was the gym (finally!) and an hour at home to clean for the kids birthday today. I took Wednesday afternoon off for a "mental break". I really needed it. I'm staying strong because I need to, but inside I feel as if I'm this fragile person that will crack at any minute. Today was the gym again. Jen and I tried out BodyPump...and OMG, was it hard!! An hour long class using weights. And the lunges, my God, the lunges!! I hate lunges...LOL We were forewarned by others to start taking advil around the clock. I'm already sore...I'm sure that tomorrow I'll be moving slow! Came home with enough time to make Ryan and Emilie's cakes. Clean the kitchen, the livingroom and bathroom for their family birthday party tonight. Basically with the week I've had, my house has come last. I do enough to get by, but it pretty much looks like a tornado blew through. (This darn run on paragraph..blogger isn't letting me skip any lines!) Anyway, today was Ryan and Emilie's birthday! I CANNOT believe my kids are 11 and 12 years old today! It of course seems like it was just yesterday I gave birth. And to think I just got carded the other day ;) Ryan's a preteen, starting to get interested in girls. What the heck! lol Emilie has started in with the hormones already... I know how I was when I was a teenager and I just KNOW this is payback! LOL Anyway, WW is going ok. I probably blew it with the pizza and cake tonight but a new week restarts on Saturday, so I can't imagine that I've done a huge amount of damage. No gym tomorrow, even if I am able to walk. Hope everyone is having a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home