Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chugging along

Still going. Gained another 2 pounds last week. I've had enough of this stuff. And I keep saying that. I don't know why I've lost my motivation. Part of me wants to give up and most of me wants to keep struggling to eventually get down to my goal weight. One thing though...I've gained 20 pounds since April. Thats not just 5 pounds. And I saw(or ate) most of it on bit by bit. And didn't do anything about it. Christmas was coming, I was stressing, there were cookies and candies all over the place. Then the 2 weeks I didn't go to meetings, I gained over 9 pounds. That was a big chunk of it there. One thing its made me realize is this..... now I know how people gain all their weight back. If I wasn't catching myself right now, still struggling and not giving up, I'd quite possibly gain it all back! Its easier than I originally thought. I'm still exercising, tracking my points very well this week. Today at the gym I did my first class called Bodyflow. Combination of tai chi, yoga, and pilates. And omg, was it a challenge! I'm hurting all over. I thought it would be a piece of cake but I was wrong...LOL Now that I've gotten my feet wet, my next class will be Bodypump. The hour class is kind of daunting, but I won't know if I can do it or not unless I try. Anyway, sorry for the run on paragraph. I hope everyone has a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

Amy, I think you're doing fantastic. Look at the amount of weight you've lost already - congratulations. It's not easy, but you're doing it. Ok, so I know it's disappointing to have gained a little back, but please don't be too hard on yourself. I, for one, am extremely proud of you.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home