Monday, December 05, 2005

From bad to worse

This weekend has not been a fun one. I really didn't think I'd end up flat on my back for 3 days. This is even the first time I've come on the computer since Saturday morning. Chills, sweats, aches, fever, headache. Fever has been as high as 102.5, and thats just not normal for me. I can't even remember the last time I had a fever. I've eaten three things since Saturday....a banana, chicken noodle soup, and 4 bites of pudding. I'm down 8 pounds on the scale. Sure, I wanted to see the 170's, but this wasn't how I wanted to do it.

I'm home from work today. There was no way I could handle driving a bus with a fever, etc...Chris left early for work, and I stumbled my way through getting the kids ready for school. I need to wait till 9am to call the Dr. and then if I don't need to go right in, its naptime for me! I'm hoping what I have is something antibiotics will take care of, because I can't take much more of this. I'm thinking I either have the flu or a bad case of strep throat.

Anyway, thats all for now. Hope everyone's day will be better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home