Saturday, December 03, 2005

Saturday weigh-in

Had a good weigh-in this morning! Down 2.2 pounds. Current weight is 184.2 (just ignore the sidebar) I was really surprised with this weeks loss since I had a devil dog, some chocolate covered caramels and some mozzarella sticks last night. Almost as if I'm not deserving of the loss. But I did workout 4 times this week. Monday- Thursday, plus I really pushed myself. My goal for December is to get under 180(again) by Christmas.

I think this week might be a piece of cake. I finally got a cold! Not that its a good thing, but my throat is so sore I can barely swallow. It just hit me last night, and although my nose isn't stuffed up or anything, the throat is keeping me from really eating. I even skipped my donut this morning, which is saying something! (its supposed to be my one treat of the week) I think I'll be pms'ing this week, which is usually hard since I crave the munchies, but maybe I can get through another week.

Going to go at it at the gym this week again. Hopefully this cold doesn't get any worse though. Matt's 7th birthday is this Thursday, so I'll have to contend with the cake too.

One day at a time. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home