Sunday, January 22, 2006

Stress eating

I suppose I'm using it as an excuse. But this past week has been horrendous. Last week my weight was down 3.8 lbs. This week back up 2.4, even though I followed the plan, wrote down absolutely everything I ate, drank my water. Didn't exercise much and did have chinese on Friday night. That could have contributed to my gain. Salt and such.

Major stuff going on in the homefront. Stuff basically with the biological asshole. Let's just say I haven't felt safe lately, and I fear for the safety of my kids. I know that exercise would help me out with the stress and stuff, but since I don't have a cellphone, I want to stay close to home.

I'm doing my best to stick with the points plan this week. I'm going to go to the gym, even if it means just going for a half hour of cardio. Something is better than nothing. And this weekend has been a "quiet" weekend, so I'm hoping things will settle down for the coming week. Hope everyone has a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

Hi Amy, and thanks for leaving your comment on our blog. You have no idea how much it meant to me, especially on the eve of our transfers. Knowing your prayers are with us too helps more than you'll ever know. My DH and I want this more than anything, and pray God will smile on us. Thanks again, and good luck. Now I've found your blog, I'll stop by for a read - I could lose some weight too. Aileara

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home