Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday weigh-in

Did great this week! Lost 4.0 pounds! I knew I did well and I'm actually surprised how easily I got through the week. Just need to do it again for another week...lol

In other news, after our winter temps being above average since before Christmas, we're back to winter! We're under a BLIZZARD WARNING for tonight and tomorrow!! 8-14 inches expected! I actually don't mind since its supposed to be winter. And its a little catch-up for us. Weird thing though.....Ryan pointed out that my daffodils are starting to come up! Must have been these warm temps since they're about 2 months ahead of schedule. Hopefully this snow doesn't kill them..lol

Turns out I'll be getting my workout tomorrow with all the shoveling that'll need to be done. Crazy stuff still going on here on the homefront, but I don't really want to go into detail here.

K, I hit the grocery store yesterday so that we're set with food for the next couple of days and I won't have to worry about grocery shopping tomorrow. The kids are so excited! Last year when we had a blizzard I remember the kids getting stuck in the snowdrifts up to their waist..fun times going on around here!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

Congrats on the weight loss. That's a huge accomplishment. I hope the blizzard wasn't too bad, although I love a good blizzard. Being from Canada, so am well acquainted with them, but living in Calif now, no more snow for me. Keep up the great work!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home