Monday, February 06, 2006

Deep sigh

Why didn't anyone tell me I was acting like a crazed idiot? LOL Feeling much better this week though. The scale showed me yesterday that I was 2 pounds less than my weigh-in, confirming for me that it was just water retention. Not so bad. I'm feeling good this week about all this weightloss stuff. Went to the gym yesterday (on a Sunday!!) and worked out with Jen and my soon to be SIL, Mercy. Had a great workout, did alot of weights. We went over to Jen's for the superbowl and had Roman's famous chili, which was awesome. Jen had some "bad" foods which I just cannot control myself around, but I came home last night and wrote everything down. I was back at the gym this morning, and will go back for everyday this week except for Friday because I babysit. I'm going to try to not use anymore flexies just in case I really used them all up. I'm going to also try not to eat any of my activity points, unless I really need to. I really am proud of how I'm handling all this uncertainty with my points. Normally I just say "screw it" since I've already "messed up", and then I'll eat whatever I want for the rest of the week. But my priorities are right in line. I want to be able to fit back into my spring and summer clothes by the time spring and summer rolls around again. Only 15-20 pounds, completely possible. Plus, Mercy's wedding is coming up in October and I want to be down to 160 pounds. Thats 30 pounds. Piece of cake! K, hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home