Monday, November 28, 2005

Contemplating a devil dog

Today....... 20 min. elliptical, 213 calories burned
42 min. treadmill, 250 calories burned

I've only used 22 points today out of my 24 points. I really want a devil dog. Not really craving it, but a kinda..."eh, I have the points, I'd only have to use 2 flexpoints" kinda thinking. I've been going strong. Feeling strong. Since I'm so close to dropping down to 22 points a day, I've been trying not to eat my activity points, but making it a point to eat all my flexpoints.

And really.....looking at my calories burned today... thats 9 points! If I were eating activity points, it would only be 4 points, but since I'm not eating those, I consider it the 9 points. Make sense?

So, since my weigh-in is on Saturday's, I'm on day 3 of eating well and sticking with the plan. Tomorrow I'll be over halfway through the week, and I can make it.

I'm a bit worried about the cookie dough in the fridge though. I keep meaning to make the cookies and send them to work with my husband and to school with the kids, but haven't gotten around to making them yet. Which means, I could potentially open the package and eat a cookie dough round. Which leads to more and more and more. But, as long as that package stays sealed (which means I can't have "just one") I'm in the clear!

Going to the gym again tomorrow. I have plans to go every day this week except for Friday. Because no matter how hard I try, even with wearing workout clothes to the babysitting room, I'm too pooped to walk the treadmill after dealing with drooling, crying babies, and energetic toddlers.

K, on to day 4! Hope everyone's week is going well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home