Monday, March 14, 2005

Gym Time

Went back to the gym today. Had to promise myself only 1/2 hr cardio just to get myself there! But... I did 30 min elliptical and 25 minutes treadmill. And it felt good :)

I've had this weird pain in my left hip now for a couple of weeks. At first I thought I might have pulled something, which I could have, but its been coming and going. I think its time to go to the Dr. for it. Just to check it out. Today the pain was so bad after the gym I was limping. Its putting me in an extremely foul mood. (Either that or the PMS)

Eating well so far this week though. I've only used 8 flexpoints so far, and I don't freak out now when I see the "22 pts" written on the top of my journal. Probably because I know I can use a few flexies if I need to!

I need the weather to get warmer so I can go bike riding!

1 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMoo said...

It always does feel good. I just joined a new Gym and I'm just loving it there. It's a family owned and operated gym but still bigger than the last I joined. The atmosphere makes it much easier to want to go. And when you leave you feel amazing. I'd check in with the doctor about that hip. PMS always makes me feel like I have arthritis but if it's been going on for a while always good to check it out. Allow me to be the first to say great job today!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home