Saturday, February 26, 2005

Weekly weigh-in

Had a great week this week. I was home most days (which helped) and unfortunately didn't get any gym-time in, but did shovel 3 times! I lost 5.2 pounds! Of course, the majority of what I lost is water weight. My body is known for swollen ankles and holding on to whatever it can. But, still, this week was a good start. I'm still taking it day by day.

1. Make sure I drink ALL my water. Every single day. At least 6 cups.
2. Stick to my points.
3. I'm splurging tonight. Its a high point day for me today. Although considering we don't have much food in the house, I might make it tomorrow. (Or get pizza tonight!)
4. Yuck, according to the WW plan and what I weight, I'm now down to 22 pts a day. I'm already feeling deprived!
5. Keep up my daily salads. Salads so huge they need to be put in a mixing bowl instead of a regular bowl. A salad a day is basically fulfilling my fruits and veggies allowance.
6. This week I'm back to the gym routine. At least 3 days. Kinda worries me, because my gym days are the days I have a problem sticking to my daily pts.


It amazes me really that I still am having a hard time with this. I mean, no one ever said it was easy, but it should be more routine by now. I'm still having my good and bad weeks. Still having weeks where I gain. Still struggling to stay away from the high-fat foods. But, I'm still sticking to it. That's gotta count for something. Almost 13 months now. They even brought up to me at WW today the fact that I'm close to my weight range. Soon I need to pick a goal weight! Exciting yet scary at the same time. I still feel that I need to lose another 30 pounds or so.

And grand total lost......75 POUNDS! And still chugging along!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Nice job!! The picture that you had up the other day really showed how much committment you've had. I think it's always a struggle because we want to eat all the good stuff.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolatiers listed
. You can check it out at chocolatiers listed


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home