Saturday, February 19, 2005

Not much to add

Did a great workout this past Monday, but that was it for this week. I'm only able to go to the gym on Mon, Wed, and Friday. Wednesday I went invitation shopping with Jen, and Friday had to attend a funeral. Then to add to all that, I hadn't weighed in for 2 weeks because Molly was sick with the 24 hr bug last Saturday. Ate Chinese last night, which isn't good due to the sodium factor. Weighed in this morning exactly the same I weighed 2 weeks ago. But... at least I didn't gain!

Gotta do better this coming week but the kids and I are on winter vacation and Chris will be in Vegas for the majority of the week. So.... unless the weather gets a bit warmer, I won't be doing any exercise at all! Maybe I can get the gumption to do a dvd or something. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home