Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Well deserved day off

Only taking a break on the exercise. And I needed it. Did a bit of walking today, but nothing heart-pumping. I'm (again) very sore after my workout yesterday. I've even considered just doing the treadmill tomorrow because I'm so sore. I was reminded by Jen that within a few minutes on the elliptical, I'll be stretched out and I'll do okay. I'm hoping so! For shits and giggles, I'll show you what I ate today (and it isn't pretty)

chocolate chip cookie (@5:30am!) 3 pts
Coffee w/ff creamer and 1 sweet 'n low- 1pt
Coffee (DD milk,2 sweet 'n lows) 1 pt
3 munchkins- 3 pts
banana- 1pt
Lunch- 10 melba toast rounds w/lf cheese spread- 4 pts
cheese curls-2 pts
cookie dough-1pt
Chocolate covered cherry-1pt
WW Lasagna-6 pts

Anyway, this is my example of a bad day! Left for work @ 6:45 and wasn't home till 1:30. Had a quick bite to eat, and grazed on the cheese curls and cookie dough. Went to work. Stopped for gas, where I got the choc-covered cherry, before heading to my Mom's to drop off the 3 younger kids and then to Ryan's counseling appt. Didn't get home till 7pm. Made the kids mac and cheese and made myself the lasagna. I have 1 pt left for the day. I'm not going to eat it either. Maybe it'll balance out all the crap I ate (even though I ate it within pts)

Tomorrow I better make up for all the fruits and veggies I missed today! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home