Monday, February 21, 2005

Off to a good start

My week is off to a good start! After thinking I wasn't going to get in any exercise this week, I spent the last hour and a half outside shoveling. And we're not talking the fluffy-piece-of-cake-to-move-snow. We're talking the heavy, wet, stuff. I definitely burned some calories. Lots of sweating, lots of heavy breathing. It may not have been high intensity, but it works for me!

I have possible plans this week for exercise. It depends on the weather really. The middleschool has a track and playground attached to it. So the kids could play while I walk. But, I hate walking by myself! Its one thing walking on the treadmill and being able to stop whenever you want, but walking on a track gets boring fast. So depending on the weather, I'll be meeting with my future SIL, Mercy to walk while the kids play. Of course, with the snow today, and cold temps the rest of the week, its not looking likely, but maybe we'll have a heat wave and the snow will melt and temps will soar.

Otherwise, I'm doing the Wendy Plan this week. Figure I'll mix up my food intake a bit. Jen did it last week and had a good loss, so I'm hoping it'll help jumpstart my weightloss again. Its just getting much harder to lose the closer I get to goal. The fat just doesn't want to let go! Plus it doesn't help that my food intake has to be alot lower to lose now then 73 pounds ago. Anyway, hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home