Saturday, March 05, 2005

Just not for me

So I did the Wendie Plan this past week. I weighed in this morning. I stayed the same. Apparently the Wendie Plan didn't work for me. Either that or because I lost such a big amount last week, this week my body was compensating for itself. I'm disappointed. I started getting a bit teary. My scale here at home said I was down 3 pounds, and then nada. Nothing!

I really am okay with it though. I am disappointed because I thought this was really going to work for me. And maybe it really did, but I'm not convinced. This week I'll be doing my points "normally" as in, how I used to use them.

I'm having my siblings over tonight for dinner. And I'm making chicken parmigian. I'm really excited, because this is the first month of our new family dinners. We're going to go in birth order. Once a month, so when it comes down to it, I only have to serve dinner for 8 adults and 6 children three times a year.

Anyway, my exercise went well this week. Only made it to the gym twice, but it was better than nothing.

I'm outta here, hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home