Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Day 2 workout

Did 35 min elliptical today....390 calories burned! Better than last time. I even did the 5 lb weights ON MY OWN! Normally I don't have the guts to do the routine by myself, but I pushed myself today, even with still being sore from Monday, and it felt great.

I'm having inner turmoil about working out though. I want to, and have to make time for myself, and the time I make for myself is the gym. I do it for myself. But my house is suffering, my mood is suffering. I need to find a way to get it all done in the 24 hrs a day I have. I can't and won't stop exercising, but the way things are going right now are making me downright miserable.

Anyways..... eating was better today. Got in all my veggies, and only had 1 piece of chocolate. Hey, if this is going to be a lifestyle change, I'm gonna eat chocolate!

And isn't chocolate supposed to make everything better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home