Sunday, November 06, 2005

Only 2 more holidays to go

Somehow, some way, I made it through Halloween! I kinda lost it a little bit on Friday, but managed to still end up with a 3 pound loss! Brings me to 181.4, which is still 10 pounds more than my lowest weight but I'll get there eventually.

Looking at my weigh-in book has me realizing, with the exception of last weeks .2 gain, than I've have 3 weeks of losses for the last 4 weeks! Doesn't sound like I'm doing too bad after all.

Another week on the books. I've been incorporating 3-4 days a week of cardio/gym time and as long as I can keep my eating under control, I may be able to get down to my lowest by Christmas. And the holidays are hard. I know I'm not the only one that has problems with the holiday food but I'm going to stay positive.

Thanksgiving shouldn't be too bad. It falls on a Thursday (of course) and my weigh-in is on Saturdays. So, if by some chance I get off track, it'll only be for one day.

And I'm not even going to discuss Christmas and cookies and stuff.

Hope everyone is doing well and have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That's great you had a loss even with all the halloween candy!!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home