Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Still moving

First things first.... I've noticed the spam I've been getting lately, and while initially thought I'd close down comments, I've just switched it so that anyone commenting must have a blogger username, k ? That should fix the problem, I think.

Its been awhile again since I've posted, so I apologize. Adding another 12 hours a day should do it. There's just not enough hours in the day!

Things are going okay on the weightloss front. Last Saturday I gained .2, which really, is nothing. Its a "pee", so to speak...lol Not bad though. I exercised last week but didn't really count points. I ate generally what I normally eat but probably a bit more than I should have. This week is going surprisingly well! I get very worried around holidays, Halloween being no exception. Especially with 4 big bags of candy hanging around the house. But its weird. I don't really want the candy. I don't know what's different this week compared to a few weeks ago, but I'm able to control myself around the sweets. I've stayed within my points all week so far, and haven't stepped on the scale once! I'm trying to stay off of it all week, because if I don't, I might binge towards the end of the week if the scale hasn't shown a loss. Make sense?

I went to the gym today, and plan on going tomorrow and Thursday. Jen just signed up today so I'll have another person to work out with. My SIL Cherie just found out she is expecting, so even though she'll still be meeting up with my at the gym, I doubt her workout will be as intense as its been the last few weeks. I need to exercise more than just a 20 minute stint on the treadmill!

Things have been busy around here as usual, with soccer/exercise/work/homework
housework/cooking/etc.... I'm sure you get the picture!

Oh, and by the way?! Tried chicken sausage for the first time on Sunday...added it to my homemade spaghetti sauce, and it was awesome! I would definitely recommend it. It even has fewer calories than turkey sausage, and it actually tastes like sausage.

K, thats all for now. I must get to bed and try to get more than 6 hours sleep! Hope everyone is having a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home