Saturday, October 15, 2005

After my meeting

I went to my WW meeting. I stood on the scale. I lost .4lbs. I cried, because I'm a whimp when I'm pms'ing.

I met with my new and awesome leader and she told me I'm putting too much pressure on myself. She gave me a new week 1 book and told me to read it through. Pretend like it was my first week again. Go back to basics. And I'm feeling positive. For myself, I need to do this. I also have her email if I have trouble throughout the week.

After my meeting, Jen and I usually go to Dunkin' donuts for a latte and donut. I skipped the donut today and I'm feeling good about my decision. (of course, I kinda ate today's donut yesterday)

Tonight I'm doing my grocery shopping and I'm going to try to make this weeks menu's. Which is something I've never done before, but it can't hurt.

Just have to take it one day at a time.

3 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

tonight is my meeting - i WISH i can lose a half a pound. if i were to have lost a half a pound each week - i'd be out side running around in a bikini!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Nicole (SummersComing) said...

You've come so far!! You may be feeling down about your loss this week, but you are already an inspiration to me at the weight you are right NOW!!

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone checked this best abs workout site out?
http://www.abdominal-workout-helper.com
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.
best abs workout

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home