Saturday, October 22, 2005

Another Saturday weigh-in

I did good this week! Stuck with my points for the exception of last night. Last night was a halloween party put on by the town's park and rec, and although I was hoping to get away with not bringing the kids (I'm a bad mom, I know!) they begged me enough so I had to bring them. The little ones went on the earlier side and for Emilie it was later in the night. It was only pre-k through 5th grade, so I had to drop Ryan off at the rec center first. Then brought the little ones, ran home to get Emi, went back to the party, left to pick up Ryan and went back to the party to wait for Emi. Didn't get home till 9:30 last night! It was a super long day and I was very cranky.

Because of all this (I blame it on the craziness of the day!) I ate some candy corn and had hot chocolate and didn't count it. It could have been worse, I suppose.

Anyway, this morning I woke up late. 10 minutes before the WW meeting began. So I left the little ones home with the older ones, which I never, never do. But there was no way I was going to get 3 of us dressed and out the door before the meeting ended. I weighed in, and lost 2.2 lbs. I am happy with that, but I know it could have been more. My scale was showing me down 3-4 pounds, but because of my addition food, probably addition water weight, I was only down 2, but.... its better than nothing!

This week the meeting was mostly about maintainance. One of those things that I've thought about, but figure it'll be awhile before I get there. Basically the only thing I've known about maintainance was that I'd get more food to eat, just didn't know how much more. Turns out when I get to goal, I'll get 28 more points a week! That really only boils down to 4 extra points a day, but that 28 points sounds like a lot!

I've been worried about getting down to my goal. Who knows, I might even be sabataging myself unknowingly because of my fears. But the thing is, I like to eat. I'm at 24 points a day right now, and once I lose another 7 pounds I'll be down to 22 points a day. I realize this might be a little confusing for non-WWers, but those on the WW plan know what I'm talking about. To get down to my goal, I'll be at 20 points a day. Which is going to be really hard for me. But, once I get to goal, I can go back up to 24 points a day again.

Anyway, there I go rambling again. Just some thought going through my head. I know I can have another good week. Last week was good ,but what I'll call "week 1". I can stick with it for week 1, but week 2 I start to struggle. So, I'm aiming to be "good" this week. I'm taking it one day at a time, one week at a time. I have to stay motivated.

I can honestly say that I feel as bad about my body NOW, as I did when I was 247 pounds. And thats just not right.

And its time to keep doing something about it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pops shows why it's tops with tour to China
Cincinnati Pops violinist Lois Reid Johnson posed for a photo, and took a few of her own, on the Great Wall of China outside Beijing on Thursday.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

8:36 AM  
Blogger deb said...

You are really doing great! You know you can earn exercise points too and use up to 4 points a day?

I need to get back into the points swing of things - you are doing very well with them! What an inspiration.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home