Monday, October 03, 2005

Another Monday

So far, so good with this week. Hit the gym this morning and did 50 min treadmill. 3.25 miles, 339 calories burned. Its a good start. Yet another start. I'm going to really hit the gym hard this week to give myself a jumpstart, and hopefully lose 4-5 pounds. Eating is going well. The hardest part is getting through the weekend, and then I'm ok till around Wednesday or so. I gotta stick with this though. My weight is higher right now than it was at Christmas LAST year! Not by much, but the scale is supposed to be going down, not up.

3 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

Yes, i am having the same weight watchers problem ... following points, getting motivated. I need to bet back on track before the holidays. It's like I hit a WW wall as far as counting points.

We just have to keep trying - we'll get there!

Good job on a good week!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Nicole (SummersComing) said...

Wow, must be in the water. Im a WWer as well and I have lost my mojo lately! So how did the gym go last week?

6:01 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Hi Amy,
Thanks for visiting me at my blog when I needed it most. It really helped to hear supportive comments from my blog friends.
You are going to be my new weight loss motivator. Since I was pregnant for a couple of weeks I was eating for two. I have gained about 12 lbs since I got back from my brother's wedding in August. All my cute clothes that I bought after loosing 45 lbs, do not fit anymore. Let's do this okay! I know we can!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home