Saturday, September 17, 2005

Another book full

In WW, when you go to meetings, you use a weigh-in book. I can't recall how many weeks in each but its 20-something. My weigh-in today filled in the last spot in my third book!

Anyway, my weight today was down .8lbs. Not spectacular or anything but a loss. I kinda lost the "control" from Wednesday on, so considering that, I was lucky to have lost what I lost.

Otherwise, we have a new leader! Jen and I are very excited about this, because our old leader was about as motivating as a rock. Listening to today's meeting has me actually thinking I can get through this week. Plus, I'll be starting the gym this week, and my aim is to use up the 4 full days of trial that I get. So... as long as I can keep my eating under control, I might be making a comeback! I just might start losing weight again.

Even if I'm pms'ing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

go for it! You go girly! :)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home