Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So much damage

This is hard for me to admit. When am I going to figure this weightloss stuff out?

I gained 7.2 pounds!

Of course, I was pms'ing, and hadn't gotten in all my water, so it probably wasn't a true gain. On the scale, sure, but I would had to eat many,many calories to gain that much. And I just didn't.

So, you know, the same old thing...another week. Staying on track so far this week, haven't exercised at all yet, but I'm hoping going up and down to the basement to do laundry has gotta count for something.

The thing is, is that I stay "on track" for a good 5-6 weeks at a time. But.....then I have a bad week, and I gain the 3-4 pounds I had lost in the previous "good" weeks. Back to square one for me. But then the first "good" week I have back on points, I'll only lose a portion of what I gained the previous week. Following me? So, then, by the time I stick with my points for another 5-6 weeks, I've only lost a few more pounds below what my weight had been after I binged and gained. So really, I'm going nowhere. And this has been continuing for months.

I need to stop screwing around and get down to business. I've been losing and gaining the same 10 pounds since May!

It sucks, but I have no one to blame but myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Sorry that sucks! I hate stepping on the scale and seeing that I gained. Just keep on track and keep telling yourself you can do it! I am cheering for ya girly!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Allan said...

I have a plan for you. It works...
Come with me, I'll show you the way..

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home