Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday weigh-in

Well, turns out I did something right this week. More likely, what I did right was actually follow my points and write everything down! LOL

Lost 5.6 lbs!!!

Last weeks weight was 184.2 lbs. This week I'm down to 178.6lbs. One of my last posts when I was talking about how I don't get anywhere, because I lose for a few weeks and then have a big gain? This week is a prime example. I gained 7.4 last week, lost 5.6 this week, and that still gives me a 1.6 pound difference of what I still need to lose to be back where I was 3 weeks ago! But... its another start. I will get there. Eventually.

My mini-goal for starters will be to get back down to 175lbs. After that I'll aim for my all-time low of 171.4lbs.

This week I'm going to count my points differently too. On the ww message boards, I've seen the suggestion to start counting my points at dinnertime versus breakfast.

Therefore, my journal will start with dinner. Then follow through to the next day with breakfast and lunch and afternoon snacks. A "new" day will then start with dinner again. I don't know how it'll work, or if it'll confuse me but I'm going to give it a try. One of the things I've had a problem with is hoarding all my points so that I have enough for dinner and snacks for the evening. Counting my points differently, I'm hoping, will relax me a bit. Plus, school starts Wednesday so I'll be more on schedule with eating, and home less! (less boredom snacking!) I'll also start to exercise a little more. With the kids being at home I can take a walk or do a workout video without interruptions. So for this week I'm aiming for a video on Wednesday and Friday.

Hopefully I can get back on track!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Of course you can get back on track! That is awesome that you lost almost 5.6 lbs last week! That is also my goal for this week. We can do it, I know it!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home