Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Halfway through

Wednesday is approaching, and I haven't fallen off the wagon yet! Even though I know not to totally focus on the scale, I'm a have-to-weigh-everyday kinda gal. Scale this morning showed roughly 181, so I know I've at least lost a little water weight.

This morning Jen (my sister) and I went on a long walk at a local beach. Although it wasn't hard core gym time, it was a little something to get my metabolism going! My eating today hasn't been the best, but I'm trying to stay focused. I'm feeling better self-image wise, even to the point of wearing a pair of "skinny shorts" today.

I can honestly say, I'm not freaking out over what I eat this week. Considering the gross food I ate last week, I know even if I eat moderately healthy this week, that the scale will show some good numbers.

Next week I'm getting down to business though. The gym I'm going to join has a 4 day trial time, and I'll be using that all next week. And after losing mostly water weight for this week, I'm really going to have to work hard next week to lose at least a pound or two.

I want to switch up my eating next week too. Basically I stick with whole wheat pasta, turkey ham, grilled fillets, chicken and fresh veggies. But, I get a little nervous with recipes that have multiple ingredients. The points really seem to add up.

Any food suggestions would be appreciated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

I have a diet for you.. It works perfect, easy to follow, no cost..
Did I tell you it works...

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home