Monday, August 01, 2005

Day 3....excellent!

I woke up bright and early this morning at 8 am (early for me!) and actually did my workout video! The house was quiet, the kids were asleep, and if the blinds were up you would have seen me jogging around my livingroom in only biker shorts and a sports bra. LOL The jiggling fat was not pretty, trust me! But I did the whole thing. Thought I might have problems with my hip, but thankfully did not. Turns out this walk and jog video is 2.5 miles...not bad!

Also did my free weight routine. Kinda hard to motivate myself on that one when I'm at home surrounded by comfy looking couches. Easier at the gym when I'm trying to look like I know what I'm doing just in case that cute guy with the nice muscles walks by ;)

Eating went well today too. I actually ate breakfast....special K with strawberries. Lunch was lowfat cheese with triscuits. I really missed my salad so I might alternate days. Salads on Tuesday's and Thursdays and a sandwich or frozen meal on Mon/Wed/Fri. I would think doing that would "mix up" my meals enough to keep my body burning the fat. I scheduled a snack mid-afternoon of an apple and then ate dinner around 6pm. Turkey ham with roasted potatoes and fresh yellow squash from the garden.

I still had too many points left after dinner though. I had a 1/2 c. Edy's light icecream, a serving of triscuits and a 1 pt. real strawberry ice pop.

Also had around 8 cups of water today. Makes it a good day!

So, as you might have seen on my menu, I'm trying to get in the fiber, the fruits and veggies, and trying my best to get in dairy. I found this 70% lowfat cheese thats only 1 pt. per oz. I also have some yogurts to alternate throughout the week although its not my favorite and I'll probably have to choke it down. But I'm going to try.

Tomorrow morning (depending on how sore I am) I might attempt the workout video again. I'm only doing the weights on Mon/Wed/Fri to give my muscles a chance to rest and recover. I'm just taking it one day at a time this week. I don't want to get burnt out. I am concerned about my eating over the weekend but figure I still have about 15 flexpoints left and so I'm trying not to use more than 1 or 2 a night. Just because I might have figured my food wrong when eating out.

Here's to a great Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home