Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Go figure

Even though I have drank at least 10-12 cups of water today, my ankles are still swollen.

Damn humidity.

Eating is going well. Because of the heat, I haven't felt like eating during the day and end up with between 6-8 points left to eat after dinner. Need to work on that one. I don't want to eat too much at night, but still want enough points left to have a few snacks after the kids go to bed.

Not sure what the scale has been because of my swelling and the humidity. But, I think since I've been following my points so far this week, as long as I keep it up, I'll see some sort of loss on Saturday.

I'm going to work out tomorrow....probably the WATP 3 mile dvd. I'm also going to buy some 5 pounds weights too so that I can do my weight routine at home. The last thing I want to do is lose muscle instead of fat!

Anyway, that was a whole bunch of randomness.

Only 2 more OP days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home