Wednesday, July 20, 2005

One day at a time

God help me, but I want to eat. And eat, and eat, and eat. I'm not satisfied it seems with what I'm eating all day. I just want more! Maybe I'm pms'ing?

Last night I almost lost it. It was midnight and I looked for a snack, had a snack, and then looked for something else. I'm still within points for the week, still have flexies left for the week, but its only Wednesday. I will not mess up this week. I refuse. I'm just working on today. I'm not thinking about the rest of the week. I'm trying to refocus and eat healthy. And mostly I am. The possibility is there that I might be eating too many veggies, but really, can a person eat too many veggies?

My garden is starting to produce yellow squash and zucchini and I ate a huge bowl of it last night with dinner. That was on top of 2-3 cups of lettuce in my salad for lunch. But its either the veggies or the snacks.

I stepped on the scale this morning and its showing me the same weight as weigh-in on Saturday. I'm trying not to let that get me down. Its very possible that the scale will show a loss by tomorrow or Friday. I'm trying to use all my flexpoints this week just to see what happens. Ideally I should be able to lose weight when I eat them all. But I still haven't exercised this week. The humidity broke overnight but its still hot outside, so I won't be exercising outside today. I'm thinking of popping in my WATP dvd and at least doing some of it this morning. And then since Chris only works half a day today, maybe I'll get my bike out and take a bike ride tonight when the sun goes down.

In the meantime, its one day at a time. I want to get to goal eventually, and its not going to happen unless I focus and lose this weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home