Thursday, July 21, 2005

2 days till weigh-in

I've been doing pretty well this week. I had a little run-in with dried fruit last night, but did write it down, who knows if it was accurate or not. But the point is that I acknowledged that I actually ate it.

Scale is showing me at around 176. That would mean if its right I'm down 2 pounds so far this week. Its not just about the number on the scale, but I feel confident that I've been OP all week, and feeling healthy, and its positive to see the changes on the scale. Thats all.

I did the 3-mile WATP dvd yesterday. Emilie joined me and I actually only logged on 2 miles because the little ones started fighting so I had to stop. Emilie made it all 3 miles though...I'm so proud of her! She's been getting a little bit on the chubby side, and I'm hoping that encouraging her to exercise and eat healthy will be a good thing in the long run. The last thing I want to happen is for her to become an overweight adult and these days of obesity it could happen too easily.

I'm going to try to do the dvd again today. We'll see though, its depends if I'm motivated or not. Still feeling sick, still congested, so it all depends how well I can breathe later on too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I did a DVD workout this morning too! It's hard to concentrate when I know that at any moment Mr. Munchkin will come looking for me to put Finding Nemo or Thomas the Train on for him. Today I actually got through it without any interuption. I can't imagine having to try to get a workout in with more than just him. I applaud you for even attempting it. You rock!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home