Saturday, July 16, 2005

Weigh-in

So this week, I managed to lose! 1.2 pounds, thank you very much..lol Actually it had to be due to the fact that I barely ate anything for the past few days, because earlier in the week, eating half a pineapple upside down cake, not in one sitting, of course, and eating at least 6 pieces of tuna pie along with cupcakes and cake and tortilla chips, etc.....yeah, the scale was showing me being 183-184ish earlier in the week, and this morning I weighed in at 178.2!

Really though, considering my lowest was 171.8, I think, I'm kinda far off. But I've started my week off good. Chris and I along with Molly ate dinner over at Jen and Roman's tonight and I counted every single morsel that went into my mouth. And only used 8 flexpoints. Not a bad start anyway. Tomorrow I'll do my weekly shopping and stock up on all sorts of healthy foods to get me through the week.

The only thing I need to figure out now is the exercise part! Although its not 100 degrees here or anything (only in the upper 70's, lower 80's since we're right on the coast) the humidity is oppressive. And I'm sick and I have asthma.... not a good mix. So... I'm concentrating on the eating part this week and then hopefully at least start on my WATP dvd's. Thats better than nothing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

You lost 1.2 lbs that is awesome! I lost nothing (a trend for the past few weeks!) As for the exercise, just get you self out there and do it. The hardest part about exercise is getting out of the door, once you are out it's like, well I'm outside of the house I should just get this over with. Walking has been an easy and effective part of my weight loss. Good Luck! You can do it!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Congrats on the 1.2 pounds!!!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home