Sunday, July 31, 2005

Where did I go wrong?

I consumed at least 10-12 cups of water a day. I ate my points and wrote everything down every day. I didn't eat all my flexpoints. I gained 2 fricken pounds, people!

Trying to figure it out. Talked to the lady who weighed me and she gave me some ideas.

~I'm maybe eating too much at night. Its probably not right that I have 6-8 points left at night, AFTER I eat dinner.

~Need. More. Exercise. I only exercised once this last week. I helped Chris mow the law, and only mowed for 15-20 minutes.

~I need to mix up my food a bit more. Every day I eat the same salad for lunch. Mixed greens, imitation crabmeat and homemade wheat croutons with light italian dressing.

So, I need to get back to basics. I was so frustrated and let down by my weight gain. I thought maybe my scale here at home was broken, since it was showing me up for the week. But alas, it was right. It just doesn't make sense though. I must have done something, and gaining 2 pounds might have happened if I splurged for a few days, which I did not.

I could analyze it to death but it wouldn't bring me any closer to what happened. I just need to move on.

The greatest part of my weigh-in was realizing that the woman that weighed me in, is going through training to be a leader! And this woman is sooo nice. And not boring like our leader we have now. And since our current leader lives 45 min. away, I'm hoping this woman-in-training becomes our new leader down the road. It would really help!

So, my goals for this week.

1. Write down everything I put in my mouth. Including the fried seafood I ate last night!
2. Continue to drink all my water
3. Do WATP at least 3 times this week. Or take a bike ride. Or take a walk.
4. Mix up my foods a bit. Try something different for lunch.
5. Try,try,try, NOT to step on the scale.
6. Write down my menu in advance and only leave 2-3 points for after dinner.

I actually even went to my Weight Watchers chart and input all my info for the last 3 months. Let's just say, even though I was expecting the wavy horizontal line, it IS supposed to be going DOWN.
Very frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home