Saturday, July 23, 2005

Saturday Weigh-in

Lost 2 lbs this week! I knew I had a loss and it feels so good. Normally during the week, by Wednesday I'm losing my "following points" power. Almost to the point where I don't care what I eat. But this week during those last few days of the week, I wrote little pieces of encouragement on the top of my journal. Phrases like "you can do it", and "stay OP today!" and "only 1 day left, you can do it"

Sounds corny, I know, but whatever works! And it worked!

So now I've had 2 weeks where I've consistently lost. And I'm aiming for a 3rd. I'm taking this one week at a time, one day at a time. For today I focus on today. I don't let myself get down by thinking how many days I have left in the week, or how many flexpoints I have for the week.

I've also found that writing in advance what I'm going to eat helps. I've even gone as far as to write down the times I can eat. Keeps me from grazing. Keeps me from the mindless snacking that one does when they're bored, or tired, or pms'ing, which I think is this week. I also ended up using all of my flexpoints for the week as well. I'm going to try using them all again this week to see if my body just needs more food and not less.

We'll see if I can do this for week 3. Maybe if I keep this up I can get into the 160's by the end of the summer!

Weight today: 176.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home