Thursday, July 14, 2005

the way to go

After eating leftover b-day food the majority of the week, I caught a cold. From my husband, isn't he sweet?

I'm pretty sick...can't breath from my nose or my mouth. (sinuses and chest) One side effect of this, is that I haven't wanted to eat all day long. This is what I've had today:

2 cups coffee
sf jello pudding
half a strawberry milkshake (it was way too sweet, but I wanted something cold)
a few french fries (we took the kiddies to BK)

thats it! Along with a ton of water. I haven't been hungry, and the thought of eating while unable to breath has me passing on the food.

As much as I HATE being sick, maybe this is the way to drop a few pounds that I put on this week!

And starting Saturday, its a brand new week. And I WILL stay OP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home