Sunday, July 24, 2005

So far, so good

Its weird, I don't really want to eat. I've only used 5 flexpoints, and it seems that if the week is going to go like the last 2 days, I'm going to need to force myself to eat a bit more.

Another weird thing. We went to the beach today with my sister and brother-in-law, and I stepped on her WW scale. It said I was 174.6! There's no way I could have lost almost 2 pounds in one day, so I don't know whats up with that. I did get my period today so maybe that could be involved, who knows.

I went by myself to the mall on Saturday night and on my way home stopped at Borders. I splurged and bought myself Tales from the Scale after hearing many good things about it. I started reading it last night and so far so good! Its really a great book....very honest, and I can relate to almost everything written. I'll finish reading it and let everyone know how it was!

Otherwise, not much going on. Going to try to exercise twice this week....lol For the next few days the temps are going to be hot and humidity high, so I might wait till Wednesday to start.

And as always (well, most of the time) I'm going to stay OP this week! I need a 3rd week loss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home