Sunday, June 12, 2005

Bad,bad,bad

So I went to weigh-in on Saturday and lo and behold , I gained 4.6 pounds!! Granted, I can always use the "I'm retaining water" excuse, and it is true, but I know that I've gained fat as well. Eating devil dogs and hotpockets will do that to a person. I hate the way my clothes are fitting.... old size is too big, and new size is a bit too snug.

Taking it day by day. I keep going back and forth on how I feel. One day I don't care, or in some cases, its by the hour. Because the next day or hour I'm back to wanting to get back control.

This week, so far, so good. Stuck to my points on Saturday, using my daily 26 and 15 FP's. Today wrote everything down, and so far, no FP's. Oops, thats wrong. I'm having a cup of coffee, so 1 point for the creamer.

Ryan and Emilie and I took a walk tonight, and it felt great. Except they challenged me to a sprint up a hill, and I'm not one to ignore a challenge. But now my hip is killing me again! I want so bad to run, to jog, something other than walking. Because to tell you the truth, unless I have someone to walk with, I'm so bored. I might possibly try walking with the kids after dinner each night, to get some exercise for all of us in. Since Molly is done with preschool, I don't have many opportunities to go to the gym unless I put her in daycare. And at $4 a pop, just for an hour, it can add up quick.

Okie dokie, I'm going to try to post on here every day this week, in the hopes that it'll keep me going the full week. I'm really going to try to not lose my motivation by Thursday. And before I forget, in the last 2 months, I've gained almost 10 pounds! I refuse to go back to where I used to be!

Hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home