Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Nothing catchy

Can never think of a catchy title. I also don't want to put the same title in everytime I post.

This past Saturday, I went to my WW meeting, but chose to use my "no weigh-in" pass. I figured I wouldn't have to see the scale go up, but could still benefit from the meeting. I do know that the scale was being extremely unkind.

And then to top it off, I ate way too much this weekend. Damn picnics. It just adds up way too fast. But, I did write everything down. And now its a fresh start. I've already had 8 cups of water and still have 15 pts left for the day. Maybe if I can make it through the week, I can get back on track. I also got back into the habit of buying the 10 pack of snack size milky ways. If I can get through the day OP, and still have points left, I allow myself one. It seemed to work for me months ago, so maybe it will now? Makes me feel not so deprived.

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home