Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Power

I love the feeling of power I hold after having an entire OP (on point) week. The feeling of how I could do this forever. Of actually resisting junk food and not feeling deprived in the slightest.

So, I had weigh-in this Saturday and actually went. And..... because I actually drank my water and stuck with my points I lost 6.0 pounds!! Back down to 175.2 now. Highest being the 181.something and lowest being 171.something. Now. I have a goal. I want to be back down to my lowest by the fourth of July. Possible? Maybe. Depends how long this feeling of power lasts. But so far, I'm doing great this week. Only have used 13 flexpoints, and I stocked up on plenty of low-point foods for this week. I went grocery shopping and jello pudding was on sale! Love that stuff! For those of you (if there's anyone reading still) that do WW, just want to let you know that the FF pudding cups are 2 points, yet the sugar-free cups are only 1 pt! Top it with a tiny dollop of light cool whip and its a very tasty snack.

Back to my goal. I would love to get back down to my "lowest" by the fourth of July. My next goal is my birthday on the 11th, just a week later. I want to be into the 160's. Might not be possible though...depends on how well I do on eating during the picnics. Probably won't happen, but I'm sticking to the goal. I need to have some motivation, however I can get it.

Speaking of motivation, we had a different leader on Saturday and she was awesome. Made SUCH a difference. I'm thinking of going to the Tuesday or Thursday meeting, because of the leader, but weighing in on Saturday's so my sister and I can weigh-in together.

K, I'm outta here! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home