Wednesday, March 23, 2005

No gym for me

Missed the gym today. And I missed my tanning. Molly has some sort of virus that's giving her a 104 temp. All my little girl has wanted to do is cuddle with me.

Eating is going okay though. Sticking to my points without a problem, but not keeping up with my water as well as I should. For the first time in literally months, my ankles have become all swollen again. I think it might be a combination of eating high salt food and not drinking enough water. So I'm guzzling it today. I'll be guzzling it tomorrow too.

One thing with drinking so much water though.... the bathroom trips. No sense even buttoning my jeans when I'm peeing every 5 minutes. It would be a big waste of water to flush every 5 minutes too. lol Then I try to stop drinking about 45 minutes before I go to work, because then I'm stuck on a schoolbus for 2 hours without a bathroom in sight. I'm screwed if I have to go then. Its times like that when I wish I wore depends. As gross as it would be to pee into a diaper, I wouldn't have to stop drinking water. LOL

Anyway, I'm excited for the rest of the week to be over. No school tomorrow or Friday, so I can sleep in and skip breakfast, therefore leaving me more points for the day. I'm not a breakfast person to begin with, but when my normal day starts at 5:30 am, I need to be careful about spreading my points out through a 17 hr day.

Now if I can only make it through Easter without binging on the kids Easter candy!

1 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMoo said...

OMG I've been peeing all day too. hahaha The things we talk about! I only drink water. It's sick I know, but I love water. Every once in a while I'll grab a Crystal Light but I'd rather have the water. I have been puffy for no reason this week. I took a Midol which has a small dose of a diuretic in it so I've ben peeing like crazy. Hope the swelling goes away. I wish I knew why that happens like that.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home