Friday, February 04, 2005

First post

Okay, I figured since I ramble sooo much on my main blog about losing weight, I'd start a new blog for my weightloss to have its own home. My plan is to eventually get some "before" and "during" pictures up, and someday even have the guts to post my starting weight!

Currently I've lost 69.2 pounds, and have spent the last month re-losing the weight I gained over Christmas eating tons of cookies, fudge, and fat-filled foods. And I've learned something about this time.... I should be able to splurge during the holidays, because seriously, is it realistic to NOT eat cookies, etc? My problem was though, is that I overindulged. Surprising, huh? My goal is to moderately indulge, instead of stuffing myself. But old habits die hard!

I've been on Weight Watchers for almost a year now, and I'm happy to say, that its been life-changing for me so far. I still tend to stay away from restaurants, bars, and stuff like that, because I'm still not confident that I'd be able to "control" myself in those situations. But slowly my lifestyle is changing.

I currently have 38 more pounds to go till my goal weight, although I may change that. I've had several people tell me that would be too much! Considering that I can't remember the last time I was at a "normal" weight, thats just going to be something that I'll have to wait and see on.

Finally, to finish this post up, I weigh-in on Saturdays, and will be posting the results weekly. I have a goal to lose an additional 15 pounds by the end of April... my sister's wedding!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Losing weight isnt that hard. ive lost 40 lbs by doing nothing but changing how much i eat each day. Ive still got 90 more lbs to go tho. i think its a good idea to start a blog to track your weight. Im gonna do the same with mine. It helps when you get discouraged. Also if you dont eat sugary type foods for a while they start to taste disgusting and you dont eat them as much anymore. But anyways good luck with losing the rest of your weight.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home