Friday, March 25, 2005

Getting hard

Its now Friday and I exercised once this week. Thats it! Not really good enough for me, because I try to keep an average of 3x a week. That of course hasn't been happening because of sick kiddos, bridal showers, and appts. I've been very snacky this week too. I'm not hungry, just snacky. I try drinking water when I want to put something in my mouth, but its not diverting me. I haven't been horrible this week , and for the majority of the time I've written everything down, but I wouldn't be surprised if I just maintain again. But if I do even gain a little, I'm not going to let it deter me. Next week I will be doing the same thing. If Jen can lose slowly and keep with it, then so can I.

Weigh-in is tomorrow morning...I'll update again then. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home