Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday weigh-in once again

I did go to the Thursday meeting, and just didn't like it. Although it was more convenient because I didn't have to take the kids, I decided to go back to Saturday's. I liked the leader alot, but not as much as the Saturday leader. All the people there were old, and while I'm not saying I have anything against them, I wanted to see some people around my age. I decided that I was going to hold off until today to start following , since the journal doesn't have enough pages for 9 days. I went to the meeting this morning with my sister, didn't weigh-in again, but stayed for the meeting and now consider myself back on. I have to do this... I want to do this. I've gained 35 pounds since June and need to get that off by this June. I refuse to buy any newer, bigger summer clothes. That's all there is to it. That gives me approx. 5-6 months, which is totally possible. I'm also going month by month. By Feb. 15th, I want to be down 10 pounds. Possible, since this first week I'll most likely take off quite a bit (if I manage to make it through). I'll keep this updated with my progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home