Friday, January 12, 2007

Randomness

I keep forgetting to post around here. What happens is that I start reading other blogs and by the time I'm done, I either don't have the time to post, or don't have anything to post. I think I'll probably be starting another blog once I can think of a good title. The new blog will cover everything including weightloss, just not only weightloss. Anyway, on to some pictures. Confusion can be found here. My daffodils think because its in the 40's and 50's, that its springtime. I've been told that since they're coming up now, they won't be once the spring really comes....100_0236 Here's a picture of my sister's dogs..... Chase on the left, Tater on the right. We're watching them this week while my sister and BIL drive cross country to California. Its just cute because they climbed into the crate on their own, and side by side, are chewing on their bones.100_0231 Some more randomness....our wedding.....1997, 10 years in August. Ryan was just 3 yrs, Emi, just 2 yrs.....brings back alot of memories.100_0225 And finally a semi-current picture, taken a year and a half ago, at my sister's wedding, and also used for last years Christmas card...100_0229 (excuse the color quality). So there you have it. Know for the few that read, that I'm alive and well, and look for a link in the coming week or so for my new blog. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home