Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Gearing up

Just so its known... I'm not yet back on track. However, I did go to the gym this morning and did 35 minutes on the treadmill, burning 215 calories. I'm planning on going to a WW meeting this Thursday to start over again. I'm planning on weighing in on Thursday's from now on since it'll be easier getting there with the kids in school. Which means that I won't have as many excuses as on Saturday mornings. We'll see. One thing I have noticed is when I was at my lowest weight, I saw a fat person in the mirror. Actually, more specifically, I saw myself as I look now, instead of being proud of how I looked. If that makes any sense. So, I'm planning on going to the gym again tomorrow. I have an exercise ball and weights that Chris got me last Christmas, still in its box, that I'm going to get out. There's no reason why I can't do weights, while watching my soap. So thats the plan. We'll see how it goes.... it'll be interesting, thats for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home