Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well....

There's good news on the weightloss front, and there's bad news. First the good news. Ever since my weigh-in on Saturday I've followed my points and exercised. I've also taken my diuretic a few times this week (around the soccer schedule), and I'm so far down 5 pounds. Bad news is that when we went apple picking last weekend, my sis sent me some pictures of the day. I'm too much of a wuss to post the pics because I can't believe the difference in myself in comparision with the wedding pics of April '05. Its that bad. Gaining over 30 pounds really makes a huge difference, just take my word on it. Maybe at some point in the next week I'll have the guts to post, but right now the disqust I felt seeing those pictures is enough motivation for me to stick with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home