Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm gonna do it

In about 15 minutes, I'm heading to a WW meeting. I haven't been to one in weeks, but I figure if I just get myself there, I'll be okay. I'm a little nervous though. I don't want to see my folder that says how much I used to weigh, but I'm not going to be able to keep myself from looking. In addition to it being easier to get to, I'm hoping this Thursday meeting will help in other ways. First of all, while going to Saturday meetings, I would be "good" all week and then start cheating a little by Wednesday or so. So on the weeks that I would have only lost a little, I in fact, either lost nothing or gained because of my little cheats. We'll see how it goes for the Thursday weigh-in. If I can make it through the weekend, I'm practically home free. With the regular weekday schedule, I'm thinking I'll be okay. What's important right now, is that I'm going back. I'm recommitting. And I have another chance at making it to goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home