Saturday, October 14, 2006

weekly weigh-in

Not good, not good. Gained 1.8 pounds unfortunately. I know a big part of the reason is not having a chance to take my diuretic, which means if I'm only up 1.8, then I might have actually lost. ('course, the candy corn didn't help this week!) Anyways, I haven't lost my motivation, I'm going to get this weight off of me. This week I'm going to exercise since I didn't last week, plus drink my water and journal. I might put away the scale for the week. Depends on my willpower...lol As long as I can navigate this evening (Chris and I are going out for dinner) then I think I can stay on track throughout the week. I'll have to wait and see. Hope anyone who still reads has an awesome weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

Keep that motivation going, no matter what. Sorry not to have been following as closely the past month - minor sleep deprivation, ya know..hehe. Take care, please don't give up!!!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Aileara said...

Are you ok? And where's your other blog gone?

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home