Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So....

Sorry I'm a couple of days late with this, to the handful of people that read. I lost 4 pounds last week, which I was thrilled about, although I don't understand why it wasn't more. A few days before weigh-in, my scale was saying I was down 7 or 8, but hey, I'll take what I can get. Doing okay this week. Haven't been to the gym yet, but on Sunday we went for a hike, and yesterday went for a walk in the neighborhood and around the beach. So, something is better than nothing. Probably will be going to the gym tomorrow, now if I can stop eating candy corn, everything will be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bun Bun said...

I'm reading your blog late in the game. Do you have before and after pictures, as inspiration for the rest of us?

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home