Saturday, November 18, 2006

What was I thinking?!?!

Okay, so, I was going to go to WW this morning. I really was! I need to get back on track so badly, and I don't want to wait until after the holidays. But I told Ryan he could have 2 of his friends sleep over since this is his last free weekend until after Christmas (because of the play). Then Emi had a friend over and asked if she could sleep over, and for some odd reason I said yes. It isn't that bad when they have someone over since they're getting older. They pretty much go off and do their own thing, and so I don't have to worry about supervising or keeping them occupied like I have to do with the younger kids. So, back to WW. I couldn't go, because I was not going to leave 5 pre-teens in the house alone. And I would rather torture myself some other way than to take them with me, which I couldn't have done anyway since there's not enough room in the van. 7 kids isn't so bad, as long as no one is pinching, throwing something, crying, or swearing. Another big reason I agreed to this is because everyone will be gone by 11:30 am, since Ryan has a rehearsal for 5 hrs today. Anyway, none of that is weightloss related, but I will be making an effort to get to the gym this week. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home