Saturday, September 30, 2006

Back to meetings

This morning I went back to a meeting. I've been saying for a few weeks now that I'm going to start going on Thursday mornings, but I keep making excuses, so for now I'm just going to keep with Saturday's. I bought a 1 month pass, with the thought being that for the next month I can't waste money and I have to follow the WW plan. I also requested a new weigh-in book, so that I have a brand new book with a brand new start weight, and a brand new 10% to aim for. And I'm not going to say what my 10% goal is either...lol But its not bad and will bring me pretty close to my lowest weight. But.... I'm trying not to think that way. I'm just giving this 4 weeks. 4 weeks to get back in the swing of things. Otherwise, I did a new class at the gym this week. One thing I did do well this past week was that I exercised for the last 5 out of 6 days. Last night I did a class called "Jam". Dancing,dancing, and more dancing. It was alot of fun! Gotta keep it fun, or else I'm not going to want to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home