Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Something new!

I actually went back to the gym. It was like meeting up with an old friend.....I didn't realize how much I missed it until I jumped on the elliptical. Granted, the elliptical is my least favorite machine, but to feel my heartrate increase and my body sweat, is almost like a drug. Because of my eye and pms, I've been avoiding it. But Jen and I promised we'd meet each other there and so I brought the kids last night and we got in a good workout. My eating has sucked, I haven't been taking my diuretic, so needless to say, the scale is up 8 pounds or so. Not in the right direction! Why do I work so hard to lose it and then do this to myself? Anyway, big time cramps today, so I skipped out, but I plan on going tomorrow and Thursday. Gotta get myself back on track!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileara said...

Hmm, not sure if my comment went through or not - doesn't look like it. Anyhoo, basically saying not to let that little weight gain get you down - you've had a lot to deal with.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home