Tuesday, March 28, 2006

weigh-in and weekend

Weighed in and lost another 1.4 pounds. I was on a roll, people! LOL 3 weeks of losing down, and more than I can count, to go. Saturday night I went out and ate too much though. I bowled, so does that count for burning calories??? I'm a sweet drinker. As in, no beer for me, give me girlie drinks. Apparently my stomach can't handle the sweetness anymore. Or at least not as fast as I was expecting it to be accepted! Drink #3 and #4 had my stomach protesting... not the puking kinda protesting, but my tummy was telling me to STOP...lol Ate way too much and way too frequently. I was thinking though that as long as I got to the gym Sun-Thurs, I'd be good to go. My plans always have to be ruined! Monday morning Matt slept on the bus before school and I thought to check his head, because he was complaining of a headache. Guess what? No gym for me! 102 fever, straight home. No gym. Today, had to keep him home for the mandatory "24 hrs fever free" thing they demand from school. Which means..... no gym for 2 whole days! Eating has been halfway crappy. With being home, the snacks are more available. Trying not to give up on the whole week though. Matt is back to school tomorrow, and with my fingers crossed that there will not be another sick child, my ass will be at the gym all morning! I'm down 4.6 pounds in the last three weeks, and I'm not going to step on the scale this Saturday and see it all back. Hope everyone's having a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home